Fire Escape Plan in Shalimar?
Have you created a fire escape plan for your household and practiced it lately? According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), only 47 percent of people who have a developed an escape plan have practiced it. SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East responds to fire damage emergencies in Shalimar 24-hours a day, and offer these fire escape planning tips from the NFPA:
- Make a home escape plan. Draw a map of your home showing all doors and windows. Discuss the plan with everyone in your home.
- Know at least two ways out of every room, if possible. Make sure all doors and windows leading outside open easily.
- Have an outside meeting place (like a tree, light pole, or a mailbox) a safe distance away from the home where everyone can meet
- Practice your home fire drill at night and during the day with everyone in your home, twice a year
- Practice using different ways out
- Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can’t help them
- Close doors behind you as you leave
When your Shalimar home or commercial business needs fire restoration services, SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 480-456-0000. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.