Chemical Spill in Mill Avenue?
Mill Avenue Businesses Need to Know
Although this image looks like a work of art, it is actually a picture of dangerous chemicals floating on the surface of a floor. Exposure to chemical contaminants can cause health risks and consequences. Fortunately, SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East’s technicians have the advanced training, equipment, and experience to clean and restore areas compromised by chemical spills. We follow Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) protocols and health regulations, and we are equipped with the necessary safety apparatus and cleaning products to transform unhealthy environments back to clean and safe workplaces. Here are some tips from our website for staying safe until help arrives:
Is it safe to stay in the workplace?
- Exposure to chemical and biological contaminants can pose serious health consequences
- Floodwater can contain sewage, pesticides, and other contaminants
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system if there is sewage damage
Call Us Today!
When you need commercial biohazard cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO® of North Tempe and Mesa East has a team of highly trained technicians available 24-hours a day. We typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. We will clean and restore your chemical contamination in Mill Avenue, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 480-456-0000.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.